Zee Group of Companies Limited “The Company” is a private limited liability company dully incorporated under the provisions of the companies Act Cap 85 of the laws of Uganda. It was incorporated on the 26th of March 2010.
Zee Group of Companies Limited was formed after the merging of several other companies which includes as follows:
- Zee Pharmaceuticals Limited. - Kampala (Head Office)
- Malix Pharma (U) Limited.(Iganga)
- Zee Investments Limited. - Ntare Rd, Mbarara
- Zee Investments Limited. - Mbaguta Street, Mbarara
- Zee Pharmaceuticals Limited. - Kampala (William Street Branch)
- Zee Pharmaceuticals Limited. – SP Plaza, Kampala (William St. )
- Zarin Pharmaceuticals Limited. (Fort Portal)
- Zee Investments Limited. - Kabale
- Zee Pharmaceuticals Limited. – Mbale
- Zee Pharmaceuticals Limited. – Lira
- Legit Medeq 2007 Limited. – Byogerere, Kampala
- Legit Medeq 2007 Limited. – Kawempe, Kampala
Our group is rapidly growing its branches to reach the farthest parts of Ugandan and East African region at large to be served. We are authorized distributors of:
- Kampala Pharmaceutical Industries (KPI) under the umbrella of the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF).
- Rene Industries Limited.
We are importing our quality products from some of world’s renowned pharmaceutical companies:
- Leben Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. – India
- Madras Pharma – India
- Bekra Pharma – India
- Sethi International - Pakistan
- National Health Care – Nepal
- Guangdong Medical Aparatus Co. - China
- Karemax Industrial Limited – China
- Trident Mediquip – India
Our group started as Zee Investments Limited in 1995 which was located on plot 23, Ntare Road, Mbarara District, with a goal of supplying medicines to all the western regions of Uganda. Our aim was and is always to reach the rural people and provide quality medicines at pocket friendly prices.
Due to the continued need for expansion of business, in 2000, the company diversified its operations and opened up a branch in Texas, USA dealing in gas and cell phone outlets.
In order to improve on the efficiency of the services rendered, in 2002 Zee Investments Ltd., opened another branch in Kabale which was strategically positioned to serve the boarders of Rwanda, Burundi and Congo.
In 2004, the company cited a virgin market segment in the capital city and opened another branch called Zee pharmaceuticals Ltd., located on plot 42/44 Kampala Road, Opposite City Square.
In 2005, the group opened Zarin Pharmaceuticals Limited in Fort Portal (Western Uganda) in order to extend its services closer to its customers.
Having established in the capital city, Zee management understood a need for another branch in Kampala to offer more and better support to customers, in 2006 management decided to open another branch called Allyz Pharma (U) Limited, at William Street, Kampala.
During an extra ordinary general meeting held in 2007, it was resolved that the company also extends its operations to the Eastern part of the country. Malix pharma (u) limited was therefore opened in Iganga district to serve the whole of the Eastern region
In 2009, the company opened another branch in Kampala called Jazz medix (u) limited in order to maximize its returns
The amalgamation of the different companies gave the group a strong brand name which is marketing throughout the country and the whole of the East African region
Zee group of companies is fully licensed by the city authority (KCC) to carry on business in pharmaceuticals in all the respective jurisdictions. The directors of Zee group are Mr. Malik Bharwani and Mr. Amiral Bharwani who are also the administrators of the business
For the last fifteen years, Zee group has built such an astounding reputation to become one of Uganda’s leading pharmaceutical because of the way services are rendered and the quality associated with their products.
The company’s mission is to provide quality medicine amidst a professional conduct in all jurisdictions.
The company’s vision is to extend its services all over the globe to individuals in both urban and remote areas at reasonable and affordable prices.